Companies are updating their job openings daily so these resources should be useful for finding current job opportunities. Keep in mind that 50-70% of jobs are secured through networking, so learn about honing your networking skills from other resources in Be Ready to Hire and Stay Connected pages. There are many ways to connect with employers and identify opportunities.
Digital Job Boards
- Handshake – Pitt’s comprehensive career services platform and your hub for all things college to career – jobs, internships, career fairs, events, and more.
- University of Pittsburgh Talent Center – Employment opportunities at Pitt
- Current entry level openings at Pitt, updated weekly: Check here.
- University of Pittsburgh All-Temps – Current Temporary postings here.
- Many, many more JOB SEARCH PLATFORMS can be found HERE.
- Virtual Volunteer Opportunities
Virtual Employer Sessions
- Visit the Handshake Events tab for events hosted by recruiters throughout the year. From resume reviews and job search workshops to company information sessions and webinars, these events provide ways to connect directly with recruiters.
- Pro tip: When a recruiter presents a program, and they give you their email address, you should email them IMMEDIATELY after the program to thank them for the helpful information, while highlighting something specific that you learned. This can be the first step toward gaining an edge over the competition.